Prolonged exposure to blue light can cause health complications. BluTech lenses reduce your exposure to blue light, helping you live healthier and happier.
BluTech offers the strongest blue light protection currently available on the market.
Our collection of frames includes men's, women's, kid's and suns styles.
BluTech: Just right
Too Much Color Lost
- Blocks ALL blue light rather than "managing it"
- Degrades your visual experience, especially affecting color - including traffic signals
Ours: True Color & Protective
- Offers the most near-clear protection against blue-light emitted by digital devices and artificial light without distorting color
- Filters harmful wavelengths known to be associated with digital eyestrain, headaches and sleeplessness
- Proprietary treatment infused into the lens-not a coating that can scratch off or wear off.
Too Little Protection
- Their clear lenses look good, sure
- But offer minimal protection against blue light emitted by devices and high energy lighting
What BluTech Wearers Have to Say...
“I’ve got to say, ‘oh my gosh am I excited about these BluTech Lenses!’ It has changed my life. Because everyday when I get on my computer or on my phone, I don’t get my headaches I used to get. Not to mention the fact that I get compliments from fans whenever I wear my BluTech’s ‘those are so cool! Where did you get those? What about that color? That’s cool!’ …its changed my life, no more headaches and a lot of compliments!”
I have been really impressed with my BluTech Max lenses! The lens color is subtle enough that I can wear them at the hospital during a shift to help with the brightness of the fluorescent lights and they are great when you still have to go about your day despite a migraine attack. I give them a two thumbs up! If you have migraines, I highly recommend these lenses!
As a video editor, I use my BluTech’s primarily for work, but since I usually go home and continue editing personal projects I decided to get a prescription pair. I find it takes less time to fall asleep (especially after marathon editing sessions) now that I’m wearing BluTech’s around the clock. I’m trying to convince my girlfriend to get a pair as well, as she’s always glued to her phone right before bed and she has issues getting to sleep.
I am a college student and I tend to do a lot of work on my laptop and phone. My eyes were often tired and red by the end of the day, leading me to have headaches. I had trouble falling asleep at night and was tossing and turning throughout the night. I was desperate to find anything to help with the headaches and sleeping problems. After wearing BluTech lenses, I noticed a difference immediately. My eyes started to feel more rested and were visibly less red and tired. My headaches went away, especially after the first week of wearing them. I was finally falling asleep more easily and staying asleep throughout the night.